Because Obviously Time is the Ultimate Luxury
In a world where all of our plates are just a little too full, one of the most precious things we can ‘buy’ is time. And a meal like this quick cauliflower gnocchi with vodka sauce buys exactly that! Three ingredients from Trader Joe’s and about ten minutes are all you need to get this simple, one-pan dinner on the table. That means you can get on with the things on your to-do list, or spend a little more time relaxing with your family. P.S. this may read like a sponsored post, but it’s not! We just happen to love Trader Joe's cauliflower gnocchi. Low-carb, quick, easy—what’s not to love?
Gnocchi with Vodka Sauce in Ten Minutes Flat.
Is vodka sauce the best sauce for gnocchi, ever? We kind of think so. Make it yourself and see what you think! Here’s how it’s done:
- Dump. Stir together the frozen cauliflower, Trader Joe’s vodka sauce and green beans.
- Simmer! Bring the whole pan to a simmer until the gnocchi is warmed through.
- Eat. That’s literally all you have to do! Time to dig in.
Tools You’ll Need:
Other Recipes Using Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi:
- Cauliflower Gnocchi Zuppa Toscana
- Brown Butter Sage Cauliflower Gnocchi
- Bruschetta Cauliflower Gnocchi with Sausage
- Mushroom Alfredo Cauliflower Gnocchi
Easiest Dinner Ever, Right?
We’ve shared plenty of easy dinners over the years, but this one might just take the cake. Let us know what you think! Snap a photo of your cauliflower gnocchi with vodka sauce, and tag us on Instagram using @themodernproper and #themodernproper so we can see it! Happy eating!