The Best Drinks for the Holiday Season.
Whether you need a Christmas drink to serve at a party or just want to mix up holiday cocktails at home, we know that something on our list of 10 fun holiday drinks will hit the spot.
We have scoured the internet—truly, all the blogs—and even our own tried and true recipe box to put together the most trustworthy list of easy cocktails to make for every occasion this holiday season. From warm, wintery cocktails to fun and fizzy low-alcohol tipples, and even giftable DIY drinks, we’ve got you covered!
Without Further Ado, Here Are Our Top 10 Christmas Drink Recipes:
- Mulled Wine is one of the easiest Christmas drink recipes we have on our blog. A big pot of it makes any party or cozy evening at home just a bit merrier.
- This Eggnog Recipe just gets better with age. Savor it right after your make it, or in a few months, when its peak creamy complexity has been achieved.
Easy Christmas Cocktails All Season Long.
- We love to drink this Chai Tea Concentrate warm. Perfectly sweet and spicy, every busy, bustling December day should end on this note.
- Hunting for a new holiday tradition? We suggest this bright, refreshing Grapefruit Cardamom Gin Fizz. Tart, bubbly and botanical, it’s fast becoming one of our favorite festive holiday drinks.
- This Christmas Punch is bursting with flavor thanks to bright, wintery pomegranates, oranges and cranberries. Make an alcohol-free version for the kids table, and add some sparkling wine to a second batch for the grown ups.
- Make this boozy Hot Chocolate for a special night at home with a loved one! Drink it now—thank us later. Adult hot chocolate will quickly become one of your favorite Christmas alcoholic drinks ever!
Holiday Drinks Everyone Will Love.
- Sparkling and festive, this ruby-red Holiday Sangria brims with yuletide cheer.
- Luxuriously rich and creamy, this whiskey-spiked homemade Irish Cream is perfect for gifting, and for warming your loved ones from the inside out.
- By popular demand, we’ve now been making this Hot Buttered Rum Batter every year for the past ten years! It’s the best batter to use for absolutely rich and decadent hot buttered rum! Plus, you can make it way ahead of time—store it in the freezer for up to three months.
- Heady with the classic winter scent of apples and spice, this easy Wassail recipe is the perfect holiday cocktail addition to any holiday party.
Did You Find Your New Favorite Christmas Cocktail?
A little cocktail (or mocktail) always seems to turn a get together into a true party—if you mix up one (or all!) of the drinks from this 10 festive Holiday Drinks list, we’d love to hear about it! Be sure to tag @themodernproper and hashtag #themodernproper on Instagram to share where you found the recipe. Happy drinking!